TAURUS G3C 9MM 3.26″ BARREL 12+1 1-G3C931
- All firearm sales are final. NO RETURNS.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Firearms are only available for purchase online.
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Taurus gun G3c 9mm builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level.
- Upgraded Flat Trigger System
- Serrations at the Front and Rear of the Slide Provide a Positive Grip
- Drift Adjustable Serrated Rear Sight (Dovetail Cut Compatible with Most Aftermarket Sights)
- Visual Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Tenifer Finish Maximizes Corrosion Resistance and Minimizes Scufﬁng
- Teﬂon Coating on All Operational Control Parts
- Comes Standard with Three Magazines, 3×12 Rounds
- To provide longer wear resistance and better corrosion
protection from environmental conditions, the G3c slide is treated
with a proven Tenifer finish—delivering more robust surface integrity
to minimize scuffing and maximize corrosion resistance. In addition,
all operational controls benefit from a black Teflon coating which
provides corrosion and rust resistance as well as a reduced friction
coefficient that offers smoother operation.Taurus gun
ERGONOMIC FRAME AND MAG
- An ergonomic grip profile—with its expertly contoured palm swell, highly
textured grip panels, memory pads for precise, repeatable finger/hand
placement, and sculpted extended base plate—provides a glove-like
fit for most shooters’ hands to better promote accuracy and firearm
retention. For enhanced performance, scallops are included with the
G3c magazine extension. These are designed to assist in tactical
magazine changes should dust or grit prevent the magazine from
dropping freely when depressing the mag release. The G3c comes
standard with three 12-round magazines or three 10-round
magazines. Fifteen- and 17-round G3c magazines will also
be available for customers who desire even higher capacity.
UPGRADED FLAT TRIGGER SYSTEM
- Engineered for accuracy-enhancing performance,
the upgraded G3c trigger has an exceptionally crisp
break to reduce shot disturbance and to help tighten groups.
A redesigned flat trigger face concentrates finger pressure on the front
of the shoe for a straighter pull while a shorter trigger reset delivers
quicker follow-up shots, reduces sight alignment disturbance, and
minimizes the tendency to jerk the trigger.
SIGHTS AND MORE
- Designed to withstand the rigors of everyday carry, the G3c comes standard
with all-steel front and rear sights. The rear sight is serrated to reduce glare and
quicken sight picture acquisition, while drift adjustability allows the shooter to
fine-tune the point-of-impact. The rear sight dovetail is also cut to dimensions
which accept the most common aftermarket fiber-optic or tritium night sights available.
UPGRADED SLIDE DESIGN
- Standard rear serrations are now accompanied by serrations at the front of the
slide to provide a more tactile surface area for a more positive grip—making slide
manipulation and press checks easier regardless of operating style or hand size.
A visual chamber indicator replaces the mechanical indicator found on the
Taurus® G2c, reducing parts and streamlining the slide profile.Taurus gun
- Manufacturer/Model: Taurus G3c
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 12 Rounds
- Magazines: 3
- Firing System: Striker
- Action Type: Single Action With Restrike
- Front Sights: Fixed (White Dot)
- Rear Sights: Serrated Drift Adjustable
- Safety: Striker Block/ Manual Safety/ Loaded Chamber Indicator/Trigger Safety
- Frame Size: Compact
- Grip Material: Polymer
- Slide Material: Alloy Steel
- Slide Finish: Tenifer Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 3.2″
- Overall Length:6.3″
- Overall Width: 1.2″
- Overall Height: 5.1″
- Weight: 22 oz (Unloaded)
- Packaging Weight: 33.20 oz
- Packaging Size: 9.8 in x 6 in x 1.8 in
Here at Gunbuyer we make the shipping process fast and simple for you! Whether you are purchasing a firearm and having it sent to your local Federal Firearms dealer or you’re picking up some ammo and having it sent to your home, we’ve got you covered! For more details please visit our Shipping page.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Gunbuyer. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase or your package contents arrive damaged please review our Returns page for policy details and instructions.
- Vendor: Ammo Gun Buyers
- 4.71 rating from 7 reviews