How to Buy a Gun Online
Follow the steps below to buy from armsdealshop.com
- Find the gun you want You pay us directly for the firearm.
- Input your FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License) name: armsdealshop.com ships your firearm to your local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them.
- Pick up your gun: Once the payment is complete we can then ship your gun to your FFL dealer for you to pick it up. Armsdealshop always advices it’s clients to make sure the inspect their firearm before taking it along with them.
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from armsdealshop.com
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) at checkout so we know where to ship your firearm.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to armsdealshop.com AFTER accepting the transfer from your dealer you MAY be charged a restocking fee